Together with Pedro Nardelli and Constantinos Papadias, we organized a Special Session on the “Interplay between communication and computation in wireless-empowered smart grids” at the IEEE International Conference on Communications, Control, and Computing Technologies for Smart Grids (SmartGridComm) on October 28th 2022 in Singapore.
More information can be found here.
List of papers/Technical presentations:
Edge Computing supported Fault Indication in Smart Grid
- Authors: Petra Raussi, Jorma Kilpi, Heli Kokkoniemi-Tarkkanen, Anna Kulmala and Petri Hovila
Near Real-Time Distributed State Estimation via AI/ML-Empowered 5G Networks
- Authors: Ognjen Kundacina, Miodrag Forcan, Mirsad Cosovic, Darijo Raca, Merim Dzaferagic, Dragiša Mišković, Mirjana Maksimovic and Dejan Vukobratović
Integration of LSTM based Model to guide short-term energy forecasting for green ICT networks in smart grids
- Authors: Hamid Malik and Ari T. Pouttu
A Robust and Explainable Data-Driven Anomaly Detection Approach For Power Electronics
- Authors: Alexander K Beattie, Pavol Mulinka, Subham Sahoo, Ioannis T. Christou, Charalampos Kalalas, Daniel Gutierrez Rojas and Pedro Henrique Juliano Nardelli
Smart Home/Office Energy Management based on Individual Data Analysis through IoT Networks
- Authors: Guang-Li Huang, Jinho Choi, Adnan Anwar, Seng W Loke and Arkady Zaslavsky